Four3 X Programming
“BE POLITE, BE
BUT ALWAYS HAVE A PLAN TO CRUSH EVERYONE YOU MEET.”
*If you have not gone through Discovery (you should!), prior to beginning X programming a baseline biomechanical assessment, InBody analysis and written assessment must be completed. The data will be used to develop programming. The cost for this baseline testing is a one-time $250 fee.
FOUR3 X PROGRAMMING
• Team Four3 will make recommendations based upon testing findings and work with you to help decide upon your Dedication level with 1X being one session per week, 2X two per week, 3X three sessions per week, etc. for one month intervals.
• Programming will be developed based on results from your Discovery or baseline X programming assessment.
• Programming will be adjusted at the end of the month based upon progress, physiological changes, goals, your training season, your race season, etc
• Progress will be monitored and your physiological, metabolic, and cognitive status will be evaluated monthly
• You will receive programming based upon your specific needs incorporating:
• Strength and conditioning
• Cognitive training
• Metabolic conditioning
• Active recovery
• Motor control reconditioning
• Joint and Soft Tissue Restoration and Maintenance
• Dry Needling
• Manual therapy
• Graston Technique
1X - $600
2X - $1050
3X - $1425
4X - $1750
*_X INDICATES SESSIONS PER WEEK ON A MONTHLY BASIS